Friday, December 4, 2009

Is Covergirl Clean makeup Liquid any good, What do you think?

My Girl friends uses it, So I bought some I like it so far, I set it with my


Mac powder foundation. What your thought about it,didnt break me out


Either.Is Covergirl Clean makeup Liquid any good, What do you think?
I use that too, but i think i will like something better. It covers alright, but i feel too cakey after i put it on with the powder it matches. I think i am going to go for some mineral stuff.Is Covergirl Clean makeup Liquid any good, What do you think?
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out a few different ones.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and see what everyone recommends.
I didnt like it. First off the smell alone smells like it has chemicals in it. Second, it doesnt last very long and it cakes up. Just my opinion
i like advanced radiance better
good idea, i think it will be Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease