Friday, December 11, 2009

How Can I Make My CoverGirl Trublend Foundation Thicker?

Hi. So I bought the CoverGirl Trublend liquid foundation in classic ivory( #410 ) because most of the reviews were good. But when I put it on it was more watery and a little soupy and didn't cover much. So what can I do to make the foundation thicker and cover more?


Thank You!How Can I Make My CoverGirl Trublend Foundation Thicker?
I think you may have gotten a bad batch, because Trublend is pretty thick. Take it back to the store and get your money back, and go somewhere else to purchase it again.How Can I Make My CoverGirl Trublend Foundation Thicker?
I used to use drugstore brand foundations because i was too cheap to buy ';the good stuff';. For the last 7 or 8 years I have been using Merle Norman total finish compact makeup it is super thick a little goes a long way. Usually it costs around 20 bucks but it lasts around 9 months and I wear makeup everyday. I am not sure how to make it thicker except put a little out of the bottle before you are ready to use it and let the air dry it out some. If you look around the lid of your bottle at the thick excess on the inside my guess as to why it is thick and not runny like what is in the bottle is because it has dried out. Or you could get a really thick moisturizer like avon soulutions for dry skin and mix the two together.
well try shaking it,. or read the directions if they have any, i dint use foundation and stuff so i wouldn't know, but iv tried that before, and you can possibly put some powder or mineral foundation/cover-up in it.








hope it helps=]
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease