Sunday, December 13, 2009

CoverGirl?????????????????

Would anyone recommend CG as a good makeup for foundation, power and concealer? If so, what is your favorite look?CoverGirl?????????????????
No, I have both the ';clean makeup'; foundation and the pressed powder. I bought it because it was extremely cheap when it was on sale. But the fragrance of the regular one is SO overwhelming. So if you do plan to get it, go for the unscented one. In my opinion, it also gives of a rather cakey look and is not very smooth. I'm too scared to leave this on my face for the entire day after testing it on my hand, so I would say to stay away from this product and invest in a more lightweight cream foundation. Although, I've never tried their other foundations, maybe their other products are better.





Good luck finding a product that's right for you!CoverGirl?????????????????
i like their eye make up, but when me or any of my friends have worn their pressed powder it made us all break out in really small pimples. We're all fifteen, so maybe on mature skin it won't do that but most girls at my high school avoid it.
i love their eyeliner and pressed powder!!!





mine???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease