Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone tried the covergirl trublend makeup?

Does it work?


How well does it work?








I am using the new maybellene mineral makeup now and it works well but I kinda wanted to try the trublend.Has anyone tried the covergirl trublend makeup?
It made my face look GREY.Has anyone tried the covergirl trublend makeup?
I just got Trublend 2hours ago, tried it out-loved it! It's my 2nd foundation EVER and it's great! It leaves a very gentle shimmer to my skin and makes it so soft. I use Trublend Classic Ivory with Invisible Covergirl Concealer Report Abuse

hellz ya!it roxxxxx!:)
i use it, and i like it. its not the best stuff but its pretty good compared to other stuff ive tried.
I don't like it.


It's too heavy.
to heavy but its pretty good lol
Trublend is pretty good, but it's not anything amazing or special
Its really good


kinda heavy though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease