Friday, December 11, 2009

Is anyone else dissapointed by the amount of mascara in the covergirl exact eyelights?

is anyone else dissapointed by the amount of mascara in the covergirl exact eyelights? cuz the bottle came like half full!! r there any other color-tinted mascaras like that that are actually not half empty? thanks!Is anyone else dissapointed by the amount of mascara in the covergirl exact eyelights?
there's an almay color-tinted mascara.


i think it's called almay intense i-Color


i heard it works wellIs anyone else dissapointed by the amount of mascara in the covergirl exact eyelights?
I know!!! They are almost empty! It's a disappointment! I have bought some color tinted mascara as Claire's before... it works pretty well, not as great as covergirl but it's not clumpy or anything!
I was thinking about trying that mascara but now I won't. So thanks for warning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease