Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does the covergirl exact eyelights mascara work?

i have dark brown eyes. who has experience with it?Does the covergirl exact eyelights mascara work?
I saw the Rihanna ad in a mag and her eyes looked so pretty that I just had to get it because I'm a total makeup-junkie. But then again, ads just photoshop it to cater to whatever appeals...


I have brown eyes too so I got the Black Pearl shade. Really, now? It looks just like a normal black mascara! I mean, it's not a terrible mascara in general, but I'd much rather use my MAC Plush mascara because the quality is so much better.


Bottom line: the ';brightening'; and ';light-reflecting'; factors are just marketing techniques. More or less, all the shades are black.Does the covergirl exact eyelights mascara work?
I think it works wonderfully.


The trick to getting make-up to stand up to what critics say about it is to know how to use it and what goes with it.


The mascara is more of a metallic color so you'd want a more simple, matte eyeshadow so its not too overpowering. If you want a little shimmer put it right under your brow-bone or else its too much.


Do a glossy, but not shiny lip. Just a clear simple gloss would even do the trick.
I have blue eyes. I didn't notice any amazing eye color-brightening when I first used it. However, I like it as a mascara because it doesn't clump and it volumizes well. Also the mascaras are metallic so your lashes look cool and sparkly if you are in the sun or bright lights.
My brother's girlfriend used it and it works for her. She also has dark brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease