Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color covergirl eyeliner should I use if i have blue eyes?

specifically what covergirl color.What color covergirl eyeliner should I use if i have blue eyes?
Grey will make your eyes look less blue, actually, since the makeup is sort of ';competing'; with the color of your eyes.





Try a brown with a bit of a rusty tint.


Since this is the opposite of your eye color, it will really make your blue eyes pop.What color covergirl eyeliner should I use if i have blue eyes?
Although it sounds boring, black looks AMAZING with blue eyes and really makes them POP!


Navy Blue looks pretty good sometimes as well though.


Answer mine please I really need help! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try a greyish color...it'll look more natural than black, and will bring out any grey tones in your eyes and make them look all smokey and.awesome.
Anything brown or black will bring your eyes out and make them ';pop';
Hmm if you go to the link I put- check out the Smoke- I think that would match %26amp; be cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease