Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you think of CoverGirl TRUblend Microminerals?

I was thinking of getting this, but I don't know if it's good. What do you think of it?What do you think of CoverGirl TRUblend Microminerals?
I prefer Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation with Micro Minerals. Its good for sensitive skin and reduces redness. It has pretty good coverage if your trying to even out your patches. It runs at a reasonable price too.





There just about the same thing but Covergirl tests on animals ):What do you think of CoverGirl TRUblend Microminerals?
';Just tried it for the 1st time鈥搉ot sure about the brush but I LOVE the coverage %26amp; the fact that I don鈥檛 feel like I am wearing makeup 鈥?evened out my skin tone WONDERFULLY - curious to see how long it lasts before I need to buy more. Try it!';
It's very finely milled and is good if you only want sheer coverage. They might say that it's buildable but I find that it gets very cakey when you layer it for medium to full coverage.
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease