Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there any good covergirl make up or maybelline make-up that will be good for my face? I have oily skin?

I have oily skin and


I want make-up that will cover my pores and I have a little acne but not bad.





Is there any cheap make-up that will work on my skinIs there any good covergirl make up or maybelline make-up that will be good for my face? I have oily skin?
CoverGirl Clean make-up (oil free). (the blue lid one) it workd great! btw, i am like honestly the same as you, i have huge pores, a bit of acne, more like small zits, not alot, and alot of blackheads and i sometimes have dry skin, but after 30 min. after i was my face, its like a grease bucket :P lmao.


but yeah, CG clean makeup OIL FREE!Is there any good covergirl make up or maybelline make-up that will be good for my face? I have oily skin?
covergirl concealer, i have it %26amp; it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease