Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does covergirl tru blend mineral loose powder work?

ive never worn makeup before, and i just bought this, its a little sparkly for my tastes, but i cant trust the lighting in my house so who knows. i got the translucent fair, im very light skinned with some mild acne beside my nose on both sides. will this help?Does covergirl tru blend mineral loose powder work?
yea it works for me and i like it but yea just don't put to much on cause i will look badDoes covergirl tru blend mineral loose powder work?
i have the same stuff and it doesnt work so well to cover acne, i have to use liquid make-up for that, but i like the powder besides that.
I use it and it's a lot better than the liquid foundation. But don't over-do it (:
a little i guess........
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease