Friday, December 11, 2009

I have medium skin what is the best wetslicks fruit spritzers lipgloss by covergirl for my skintone?

Also what is the best lipglass by mac shade for my skintone.I have medium skin what is the best wetslicks fruit spritzers lipgloss by covergirl for my skintone?
Omg first of all I am addicted to that lip gloss!!! But there is a pale pink color that looks amazing on medium skin tone, I'm sorry I can't give you the name, I'm currently out of it, haha but it is a pale pink and it is soo pretty!!I have medium skin what is the best wetslicks fruit spritzers lipgloss by covergirl for my skintone?
light frosting pink


or a sheer pink.
the grape one. mac's nico maybe?
i have a medium skin tone too, i personally hate the light pink lips, i prefer my cool cocoa mint splash (brown). but all their colours are good. i dont think you can go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease