Friday, December 11, 2009

So the Hubby went out and got for me the covergirl lash blast mascara i wanted?

I wanted the black and the black brown. So he got them for me. So what do you think about the lash blast and how has it worked out for you all?So the Hubby went out and got for me the covergirl lash blast mascara i wanted?
It's excellent. It makes my lashes fuller [without clums]. It actually curls a bit if you ask me. Gives great defenition. Better than most name brand mascaras.





鈾So the Hubby went out and got for me the covergirl lash blast mascara i wanted?
it is a lovely mascara, it lengthens, it doesnt clump and it does add some volume. i got the one in black. But personally its not the best I've used. I loved the diorshow, it just gives me more oomph. i find that the last blast is great for a more casual look, but since my lashes arent long already i prefer Dior. I compared lash blast to my too faced lash injection, and i just prefer the too faced, because of the staying power and length it gives me. the only problem i have with the lash blast is the running, i dont know why but i have a hard time finding a mascara that wont smudge on me. and the lash injection is top noch, does not budge and looks lovelllyyyy and doll like.
when i first used it i loved it but then i started using other fabulous mascara and just stopped using it, but i have last blast luxe, its okay
It honestly is the best mascara ever.
I like it. the waterproof never comes off though. its a viking! haha





it makes mine superrrrr long.
best mascara...love it
its amazinqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq !





omq i love ittttttt





i use macs prep n prime with it and i love itt
I LOVE it
I looooove it! It works so good :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease