Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want thicker and fuller looking lashes overall. Im thinking about getting covergirl lashblast?

So what do you guys think? Also what is the difference of the waterproof lashblast mascara and the non waterproof one? your feedback will be appreciated thanx.I want thicker and fuller looking lashes overall. Im thinking about getting covergirl lashblast?
I really DISLIKE covergirl lashblast. My eye lashes clumps very badly when applied. Covergirl lashblast does not give a fuller look but it does give a thicker look. The wand is also built very big so you can't really get into those little lashes near your tear duct. I think you should get the non-waterproof one and it is NOT cutting it for me. I did a test and when I jumped into the pool my mascara whipped off everywhere making me look like a raccoon. If you want this mascara just get the non-waterproof one. I do suggest mascaras from Almay or Maybelline.





If you want a better review or other suggestions I suggest watching this video by Michelle Phan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfovhfeCc鈥?/a>I want thicker and fuller looking lashes overall. Im thinking about getting covergirl lashblast?
Covergirl Lashblast is an excellent product. I find 2 coats makes my eyelashes super long. But even better is Loreal Voluminous, which is my absolute favourite. It makes them so long and thick and full, it's fantastic. Either one is good :)


Hope I helped!
if u cry with waterproof mascara on nothing happens and u still look fine...if its not waterproof hello racoon eyes, u look really bad and hav lines down ur face. so if u plan on crying where waterproof, and covergirl lashblast is def worth it i swear by, it's amazzing stuff


xoxo andie %26lt;333
...


waterproof mascara is waterproof.





nonwaterproof mascara isnt.








....





isnt it obvious? lol
I personally like Maybelline Lash Stiletto. It gives me very thick, long lashes. You will look like you have on false eyelashes. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease