Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have sensitive skin, which cosmetic brand ( like covergirl) that can be found in drugstoresm should i use?

I have pretty sensitive skin, that can dry easily. Which cosmetic brand, like maybelline or covergirl, should i use that would be best for my skin and can be found in drug stores?I have sensitive skin, which cosmetic brand ( like covergirl) that can be found in drugstoresm should i use?
Neutrogena is Dermatologist recommended. Also I think Almay is hypoallergenic or something of the sort. Both are probably lighter than say Revlon.I have sensitive skin, which cosmetic brand ( like covergirl) that can be found in drugstoresm should i use?
I would use something natural like Almay Pure Blends- http://almaypureblends.com/home.aspx, or Physicans Formula Organic wear- http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/s鈥?/a>
Physician's Formula is good for sensitive skin and I have a friend with the world's most sensitive skin and she uses Cover Girl. That should be a good place to start. Good luck!
Definitely CoverGirl and since ur skin is dry try CoverGirl's Clean Makeup Foundation w/sunscreen:) GOOD LUCK!!!
covergirl and neutrogena are the best.
revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease