Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where can I find the beautiful wedding dress from Covergirl commercial?

It was featured in the Covergirl Outlast Lip Color commercial and is modeled by a blonde haired woman with red lipstick.Where can I find the beautiful wedding dress from Covergirl commercial?
I was wondering the same thing! My sister is getting maried this September and I have been telling her about this dress on the commercial, so i went on the CG website and emailed them asking about the dress! I'll let you know if i get anything.Where can I find the beautiful wedding dress from Covergirl commercial?
I've been looking for that dress too! It's absolutely lovely, and everytime I see it, i just wish I could've found the designer of the dress, or at least the commercial... Report Abuse

It was probably a costume designed for the commercial.
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease