Friday, December 11, 2009

What part of McKey's features make her look like a CoverGirl?

The judges on America's Next Top Model are always rambling on about how she looks like a CoverGirl, but I really don't see it. To me a CoverGirl is unusual and interesting, ugly-pretty, but McKey just annoys me. She looks different in her pictures than in real life.What part of McKey's features make her look like a CoverGirl?
Honestly, I don't think McKey is a CoverGirl, and I'll tell you why:


-her face looks totally different in pictures than in person


-something about her hair just makes her look very masculine


-the judges are making a huge fuss, but to me her face is a little awkward in pictures


-she isn't very interesting in photos; nothing really STANDS OUT in my mind whenever they show her pictures


Now, don't get me wrong: she seems like a very nice person and would probably have some success in the industry. Do I think that she deserves to win the entire competition? No, because she doesn't have a definitive look OR personality; neither Sam nor Analeigh have looks that really stand out, but Sam is outgoing and Analeigh is sweet and soft spoken but expressive in her modeling and is still noticed. I honestly forget about McKey alot, and she just doesn't seem like a top model (although not much success really comes from winning the show, I must point out..).


What part of McKey's features make her look like a CoverGirl?
I wanted Sam to win over Mckey-so much more personality, and she's only 17!!





McKey is gorgeous at times but then she looks down right masculine in others





Take a look at this painting. I think it's a double of McKey!


Google Sylvia von harden (a painting by Otto Dix)
i couldn't stand McKey from day one. i don't even know why. she's not pretty to me. i don't find her to be very interesting, either.


couldn't we change her name back to brittany after the other two left? i guess that's what makes her ';unique';.
She looks rather mannish to me. I don't get it either. She's too ugly in my opinion.
nooo, analeigh looks like a CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease