Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to apply covergirl makeup properly?

Really all I need to know is the powder and liquid coverup. Everytime I apply that stuff, it ends up looking cakey. I have the sponges and a brush... how do I do it so it will look natural and 'flawless'?How to apply covergirl makeup properly?
1. Make sure your face is totally moisturized. No dry spots! Any dry or flaky spots will show up even more with the makeup on.





2. Put liquid makeup on sponge and apply to face. Do not apply to thick, or go over an area too many times.





3. Take a big kabuki brush and get a very light layer of powder on it, then sweep across your face to set it. Remember, light layers; if there's too much on the brush it will make it cakey.





4. The times whenever my coverup looked cakey was when I kept piling it on a blemish, put a light layer and forget about it.





* I really like Evian in the can (Sephora), it refreshes and makes my skin look healthy and glow :) Also, avoid magnifying mirrors, they'll make you more conscious of your skin, and prompt you to keep piling on coverup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease