Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the prices for these covergirl products?

I want to find out how much I'd be paying to buy 'em all in stores, but can't find their prices online.





Per each individual product, please and thankies.





TRUblend Foundation


Professional Loose Powder


Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush


Exact Eyelights Eye Shadow


Exact Eyelights Eye Liner


Exact Eyelights Mascara


TRUshine Lip Color


Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss


Boundless Color NailpolishWhat are the prices for these covergirl products?
the prices vary depending on which store you get them from but they range from 5-13 dollars I'd say. I was just at target tonight and saw a bunch of these but I know drugstores will usually charge a little more for them. However drugstores usually have bogo promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease