Friday, December 11, 2009

Does covergirl true blend test on animals?

I just got it and i wanna know if its safe. I already know about the peta2 thing, theres just some cosmetics left off.Does covergirl true blend test on animals?
yes, covergirl uses animal testing. for a complete list check out www.caringconsumer.com.Does covergirl true blend test on animals?
Yes they do, all CoverGirl cosmetics are tested on animals. Maybelline, Loreal, Rimmel, and many more test their products and ingredients on animals. You can go to http://www.caringconsumer.com to see the full list of companies that test and do not test on animals.
Its hard to say. Some people and websites say they do, and some say they don't. I think they might though.
Covergirl is known to test on animals, so I stay away from that brand. I saw it on the peta2 website. Here is a page with a list of brands that test on animals:





http://www.thevegetariansite.com/ethics_鈥?/a>
Yes! They do, if you do not believe me check out this link : www.caringconsumer.com/pdfs/companiesDoT鈥?br>




And I under stand if you dont want to for a fear of viruses, but just type ';cover girl do they test on animals'; into google, and they all say yes they do.
im not 100% persent shure but im 90% shure they dont

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease