Sunday, December 13, 2009

Covergirl?

I just got some CoverGirl ';Clean Makeup'; Foundation and wondered if it was any good? I want to know before I wear it at school and stuff.


Pros? Cons? Let me know :]Covergirl?
well i use alot of covergirl make up


and i really like how it works


but i've never used foundationCovergirl?
CoverGirl Tests on Animals ! ! ! !


PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ! ! ! !! ! Report Abuse

I haven't used the Clean Makeup foundation just the Smoothers %26amp; Aqua Smoothers %26amp; love them. I looked on covergirl.com %26amp; they have reviews which really helped me before I picked one out for my skin type %26amp; what shade to get. But I've been pleasantly surprised lately with Cover Girl.
I absolutely luv covergirl. I use all of their products. Can we say fabulous? Lol. Their foundation is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease