Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find cheap covergirl makeup?

I live in Chicago and I am looking to replace some makeup that is almost out.Where can I find cheap covergirl makeup?
walmart. %26lt;3Where can I find cheap covergirl makeup?
Dollar tree sometimes has their lipgloss and blush....


for just 1 buck but thats the cheapest i've seen Report Abuse

Wal-mart
yeah walmart or DG
Wal-Mart
You can find whatever you want and cheap on EBAY....


Try it. www.ebay.com
99cent store! i get all my makeup there
wallmart has good qulity but cheep price


99cent store is just all crap but cheepp..


u can choose
Dollar General
Wal-Mart!! They have the cheapest make-up... All brands! And it's good too.... :)
amazone.com
kmart,walmart,target, big lots
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease