Sunday, December 13, 2009

How much does Covergirl concealer cost?

So i've been exploring trying to find a good concealer for my face, and i looked on the Covergirl website. They have the proper concealer for my Oily skin but the only thing is that I don't know how much it costs? So does anyone know? And if you used it before, (concealer for oily skin) does it work good?





btw - if anyone knows another good concealer for oily skin, please let me know.


Thanks !How much does Covergirl concealer cost?
$5.00 it is good for your skin too it keep smoothHow much does Covergirl concealer cost?
It should be somewhere between 3 and 6 dollars, but no more than that. I have used it in the passed; it's not very great to be honest with you. I would suggest physicians formula, there a little bit more expensive, but trust me, its worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease