Friday, December 4, 2009

How much is Covergirl Lash Blast mascara?

I was wondering because I wanted a new mascara. Something that makes my lashes look long %26amp; full. Will Lash Blast do that?How much is Covergirl Lash Blast mascara?
6, almost 7 dollars.


I love it though, just don't use waterproof daily. that will put a lot of strain on your poor eyelashes!





oh and when you use mascara a great tip to make your lashes look full and long, use an eyelash curler first. when you're puttin it on wiggle the brush at the base of your eyelashes as you're going up. then after that, at the tip of your eyelash, use a tapping motion still still goin upward -- this makes it look hecka longer!!





trust me you can get the most expensive mascara but if you don't know how to use it right, you just wasted your money.How much is Covergirl Lash Blast mascara?
$7.99


it works pretty darn good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease