Friday, December 11, 2009

Does that Covergirl eyelights mascara work?

That one that works for each eye color,I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about getting it. So does it work?Does that Covergirl eyelights mascara work?
I've tried it. It works alright, but it doesn't do as much as bringing out my eye color with a shadow or liner. If i were you I would stick to regular mascara because you can get a better quality one that won't smudge or clump. Eyelights wasn't terrible, but I had to wipe under my eyes every few hours.


If youre interested in bringing out your eye color, try an eyeshadow that contrasts with your eye color. This will be much more effective :)





btw I have brown eyes as well, something that really brings out my color is purple. Not like punk-purple. A natural eggplant usually works. Neutral pinks also work.
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease