Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone tried CoverGirl TruBlend Loose Mineral Powder in Fair?

I heard it's the most neutral of the shades and I'm hoping that means the lightest and least pinkish.Has anyone tried CoverGirl TruBlend Loose Mineral Powder in Fair?
I have used it. It isnt the most neutral color, but it isnt as pink as most fair powders are. I use it with a big wide brush to put on so its not so intense.Has anyone tried CoverGirl TruBlend Loose Mineral Powder in Fair?
I used it, and it didn't give me break outs, it had good coverage also, the only reason i switched is because my mom bought Purity mineral make-up from one of those commercials. It works like bare minerals and its amazingg!!


And you don't even have to get fair to look natural just the one above it and it comes with mineral blush and the sheer to go over afterwards. hope i helped
Any mineral powder doesn't suit to me .. All i got from them is breakouts. i tried the most expensive %26amp; one in the drug stores..


Plus they give coverage alright but not as they show u in adds... as u can get from a foundation.. If u need for a daily lil touch up it will be fine %26amp; u can have it on in few sec's %26amp; u r good to go.... but if u r going to aparty or something or need a full coverage i wont recommand it.
I use it.. and it works great. I used to use Bare Minerals and it was like 30 bucks a container, so to save money I used the CG, and like it just as much, if not better.


I love it cus it kinda makes your fave gleam like glitter
ive tried it in fair and it was too light for me so i had to go a shade darker but yes it is pretty neutral and it works great too. hope i helped.
it means that it's the lightest


and that it's not pinkish/reddish


but not yellow/brownish/warmish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease