Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which is the best among Covergirl Pressed powders?

I've been using covergirl Trublend liquid foundation for some time.I want to try their pressed powders.So, which one among covergirl's variety of pressed powders goes well with or works better with my foundation?Which is the best among Covergirl Pressed powders?
dont use pressed powder, use a loose powder. Please, use a loose powder lolWhich is the best among Covergirl Pressed powders?
I use the loose powder, the pressed powder just seems to make me look pail.
I use CoverGirl TruBlend pressed powder. It goes on smooth and gives your skin a blemish free look. I absolutely love it. Find the color you use and it matches perfectly with your skin without embarrassing foundation lines. :)
i wouldn't use pressed powder i would use loose and don't use cover girl either i really like loreal you should try it it is a little more expensive but worth it.
If you're at the drugstore, go to the next aisle and pick up some Neutrogena loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease