Sunday, December 13, 2009

Covergirl???????????

I was thinking about getting the Tru blend micro mineral foundation and the finishing veil.


I was wondering how much do they both cost, and if it works for my semi-oily skin.Covergirl???????????
get Every Day Minerals... if you go to www.everydayminerals.com you get a free sample kit, u just have to pay 3 bucks for shipping [=





it works really good and in the sample kid you get 3 foundations 1 concealer and 1 blush [=











Answer mine?


Pleaseandthanks%26lt;3


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090219173251AABdOXy%26amp;cp=2Covergirl???????????
Yeah, I agree with Delia, I think Everyday Minerals is really good because they have many matching tones for everybody to choose from. I would also suggest Bare Esscentuals because they have starter kits from 60 dollars and it is customized for any skin type! It comes with four differrent powders!
1. go to the store.


2. look at the price.


3. think about it.


4. dont buy it.


5. buy a chocolate bar instead :)
look on google x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease