Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you think of Covergirl products?

I live in Singapore and it's not sold here...but we've all seen the covergirl ads on America's Next Top Model. Was just wondering if their make-up products are good.What do you think of Covergirl products?
Hi! I live in Singapore too! I've tried their foundations (it used to be available at John Little's but not now) and it's not good for combination to oily skin.





Their eyeshadows are like those of L'Oreal's and Maybelline's. Nothing incredible.





The one product that I love is their Lash Exact Waterproof mascaras. It's very similar to Fasio's Curl Long and Za's Cutie Curl and these does not leave smudges on the lower part of my eyes.What do you think of Covergirl products?
I like their colors, but i have allergic reactions to their make-up (anything for face, not sure about eye products, but don't want to risk it)
I use Lancome foundation, eye shadow and masacara. There eye shadows are wonderful. Covergirl is okay and it is cheap but there are better products out there...
after using a much more expensive brand for years I tried the foundation and I love it
Yeah i like em but there are others too.
Covergirl foundation is too thick and looks very fake and not good for your skin because it clogs the pores. I do like their eyeshadows tho. Bare Minerals is the best makeup and very natural looking but a little pricey.
I used it for years, then tried Bare Escentuals Mineral Makeup and will never go back to it. It's so thick and sticky on your face. I prefer the clean and dry feel of the mineral makeup.
I happen to like their products...I love their eyeliner its the only eyeliner thats cheap that doesn't smear.
I never liked their products so don't waste your money. There are much BETTER products out there, so be happy that Singapore doesn't import this garbage!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease