Friday, December 11, 2009

IS that covergirl lash blast mascara any good?

I saw it at target for 6.99 and thought that i might try it is it any good?IS that covergirl lash blast mascara any good?
Go for it it souds good! Good PriceIS that covergirl lash blast mascara any good?
I think it's one of the best drugstore mascaras there is! It has the same effect, if not better, than MAC's plushlash. Granted, MAC mascaras aren't the best for the price, but for 7 bucks, who can beat it?! I think using inexpensive mascara is the best choice since you have to replace it every 3 months.
it's really good. especially if you have thin ,short lashes.


it's worth the money, go buy it
I picked some up and to my surprise I really liked it .....The brush is really nice and full and I think that is what helped make my lashes look fuller ....





Give it a try ~~~~
just a bit. I love mabeline vomlume blast mascara is so bomb!
Yes, it's GREAT! It gives awesome volume without clumps and the very black is nice and dark! Check out the reviews for it on makeupalley.com to get more opinions!
well, its ok i thought. but who knows, you might like it! go for it
yeah its what i use.


it makes your eyelashes more volumus and longer.


i love it.
It is actually AWESOME! I am a die hard fan of Diorshow and Lancome mascaras but I needed something quick so I picked this up at walmart. I totally exceeded my expectations and is now my new faforite! It is NEVER clumpy and makes my lashes look AMAZING!
It's okay it's not like the picture in the advertisment which would really be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease