Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I be put on a cover of covergirl magazine?

Every one I meet or know said that I'm beautiful enough to be a cover girl so, How can I be put on a cover of Cover girl magazine? Does anyone know how it goes? I'm still deciding on my career but people thinks that I should be a model for a career.How can I be put on a cover of covergirl magazine?
you have to interview at agencies and then sign a million dollar contract.





some major agencies are ford and elite model management. when you are looking for an agency, remember... an agency pays YOU- you do not pay your agency. any place asking for $ (like barabzon) is a scam.





then you can be a cover girlHow can I be put on a cover of covergirl magazine?
Cover Girl is a major teen magazine. The people that are in those magazines are Models, Actresses, Performers or well known public figures; more of the first though.





If you want to be a cover girl on any magazine you need to find an agency that can represent you. Major modeling agencies have places where you can send them your picture and information, if your lucky you could be discovered. Most Major modeling agencies are in NY %26amp; LA, with some having places in other major cities. Its really hard to get into modeling even if you are discovered. US magazines also almost exclusively only have actresses/actors/musicians on their covers instead of models. European/Other Countries are the magazines that have always favored models on magazine covers over any other entertainment professions.





Its really hard to just land a cover on cover girl or any magazine. Most of the people that do have worked really hard to get there. I am not saying that you can't, but it takes hard work or dedication.
Buy one, then glue your picture on it...........
you have to be a model or a superstar first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease