Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is CoverGirl Clean Makup foundation noncosmogenic and helps clear skin?

i think the only cover up that really works is neutrogena it really clears out your skin!!!!!!!!!Is CoverGirl Clean Makup foundation noncosmogenic and helps clear skin?
Stay away from Liquid foundations... they clog your pores. And as for CoverGirl, the last time I tried it out I returned it because the foundation was too watery. Neutrogena is good but their color tones are limited. Clinique is another line of make up that helps clear skin and don't clog your pores. ::)Is CoverGirl Clean Makup foundation noncosmogenic and helps clear skin?
I would reccommend Bare Essentials... Mineral foundation! Its the best and it helps clear up skin! I will never use liquid foundation ever EveR again!!!! Pass it on.... the secret is Bare Minerals!!!
I don't think its 100% noncomodegenic, but its better than most other Covergirl foundations. It doesn't help clear your skin, just covers. If you want a makeup that clears skin while being noncomodeginic that you can buy at a drugstore, try either Neutrogena SkinClearing makeup or Almay Clear Complexion Makeup. Good luck!
They claim to be, I think it's more like non-comodegenic or something. Something that won't clog your pores. I prefer Cover Girl clean makeup creamy natural, because it completely matches my skin color and doesn't seem to make breakouts any worse.
I think you mean noncomedogenic, but the poster that is promoting Bare Essentials is correct. Sheer Cover is also excellent. They do not plug the pores yet also protect the skin with a natural sunscreen and also have anti-aging products in them. Any liquid make-up will plug the pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease