Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I remove my waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast mascara from my lashes?

I bought this amazing mascara, however when I take off my makeup the mascara leaves a thick sticky residue. I use a really good waterproof makeup remover but it doesn't seem to work with this mascara....nothing does. The residue will stay on my lashes almost 3 days before completely coming off my lashes. I don't want to give up this mascara, what can I use to remove it easily or should I just invest in the non waterproof kind? How do I remove my waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast mascara from my lashes?
That is why I don't use waterproof mascara.How do I remove my waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast mascara from my lashes?
lol @ Mariooooo's answer.





1. You need to find a remover with a base of the same oil the mascara's used with.


Try using different kinds of moisturizers (not the oil-free type).


or vaseline (a little bit, not a gross amount)


or even grape-seed/olive oil.





2. Just put some on your finger, wipe onto your lashes and leave for afew seconds to let it penetrate %26amp; mix with the mascara. Then wipe it off with a tissue or cotton-bud. You might (by the sound of it) have to repeat it afew times to do it properly.





3. Just wash your face with an ordinary foaming face wash. (Or if you have a strong discomfort threshhold, carefully wipe your lids with a cotton bud that has been soaked in toner %26amp; rinsed with water.) This last step is just so you don't go to bed with oily eyes.





Looks like a LOT of writing, but it only takes a minute ;p
Oh I had the waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast mascara a while back (before giving it away) ,, and it took forever to take off!!!





Apply vaseline to your lashes - it removes the mascara.





Or use those good clean wipes that say on the packet ';removes even waterproof mascara';.





Hope that helped.
i think stick to the good mascara its worth it.


take of your makeup by just washing your face with warm soapy water or a light cleanser like cetaphil.


to get of your eye makeup and tough waterproof mascara use eye make up removal wipes. or a liquid one with little wipes.


i reckomend garnier's wipes they are really good.


nivea visage also is really good but if you have sensitvie skin/eyes it easily irratates them.





try talking to your chemist, they are a really good help with that stuff.


good luck =]
I had the same problem and I love my lash blast. I went to walmart and bought Some off brand facial wipes. They are Equate brand Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes. They are really cheap and you find them with the face wash products. They are super gentile so if you use it on your face it won't dry out or break out, buy they get the mascara off really easy.
well, i wear waterproof all the time because i love it, but i use make-up remover pads to scrub it off, but not the lash blast....i think unless you need waterproff you might want to try regular...good to know that mascara works... =D
Waterproof mascara is very difficult to take off and that is the reason I don't wear waterproof. I suggest using some facial wash to remove your mascara and some luke warm water.
Use a little mineral oil and then wash off with Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo. The shampoo is gentle and won't burn your eyes. Be careful, don't rub or pull at your lashes. That will cause them to fall out.
try using baby oil to remove it , or something like vaseline





btw waterproof mascara + waterproof makeup remover = not a good combo
All you have to do is mix up a bowl of yolk, bread and milk and just dip your face into it, and it should just come right off.. or was that a recipe for french toast..hmm.. either way, good luck!
Baby oil
simple cotton with rose water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease