Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will Covergirl Exact Eyelights mascara (shade is Black Pearl) really make my eyes look brighter?

I have very dark brown eyes, and light brown skin (I'm Bengali, close to Indian, Indian from India, not Oklahoma!). If I wear black eyeliner while wearing the mascara, will my eyes still look brighter? Will I get compliments? Will guys think they look nice?Will Covergirl Exact Eyelights mascara (shade is Black Pearl) really make my eyes look brighter?
Someone told me it doesnt work.


:(


I dont know for sure.


Try googling


';Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara Reviews';


There people should tell you wether or not its worked for them.Will Covergirl Exact Eyelights mascara (shade is Black Pearl) really make my eyes look brighter?
I definitely do NOT recommend this product. I bought the Eyelights mascara in the black gold shade, and it was awful! I have long eyelashes, and it made them look very spidery and straight. It also had glitter in it that made my lashes look dusty rather than shimmery.





I've seen commercials for a new mascara called Lash Stiletto by Maybelline which makes your eyelashes shiny. I haven't tried it, but maybe give that one a go.
It claims to make eyes brighter than if you wore no mascara. I have the black-gold shade, and it brings out the gold flecks in my hazel eyes. It should still look good with eyeliner. I would buy the mascara from Rite-Aid or Walgreens, because they do returns on cosmetics if you don't like them.





P.S. I think boys like it when girls draw attention to their peepers, so that is always a motivating factor to put on some eye makeup!
I had a friend who bought this one time, and it does lengthen your eyelashes but you're eyes dont appear any brighter, I suggest 1000 Calories the brand is MAXX and it's only availble at walmart. (at least i havent seem it anywhere else) BEST MASCARA EVER! Lengthens your eyelashes and brightens your eyes and stays on all day NO FLAKING! You should try it bet you would like it
it really doesnt matter on the brand.





tp make your eyes look brighter, buy purple mascara/ once you put it on you look wide awake, and your eyes will be bright. it makes you look all fruity and happy.:)





hopeihelped.
dont waste your money on it, i have it and i noticed no difference just buy an eye shadow duo for brown eyes, almay has a nice one, it will make your eyes pop.
Wow my moms makeup bag is right next to be and she actaully has that one =P It works good for long lashes.


I have it in black sapphire for my eyes. It only have a hints of glitter. I personally like it (:
no :[ i just bought the same one a couple weeks ago





i have dark brown eyes as well.





the mascara didnt really do much at all :[ and didnt make my eyelashes look very good either!





bad mascara :[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease