Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Covergirl exact eye lights mascara really make the color of your eyes brighter?

I bought the mascara because I already use ';lash exact'; and I thought it would be cool to try something different. The only think I noticed is that the brush is not completely black. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever. I think it's a rip off . I use covergirl mascara too. I just think that was stupid. I won't buy it again. I'm going on line after specifically looking for glittery/shimmery mascara. That was a joke.Does Covergirl exact eye lights mascara really make the color of your eyes brighter?
I use the color for green eyes, and I think that my eyes look more green while wearing it. It is because it is spiked with red-purple which is opposite the color wheel from green. Any purple or red based eye make up would make green eyes look more green.





I can't speak to the formulations for other eye colors, I have no idea if they work.Does Covergirl exact eye lights mascara really make the color of your eyes brighter?
It just gives contrast to the color of your eyes. I'm guessing brown eyes has purple tinge, and the green eyes has a bronze tinge? THOUGHT SO! You don't have to buy special mascara which is probs more expensive than nondescript mascara that comes in colors that don't claim eye brightening. But I must say the display at Target is quite eyecatching...





And , yes, you should try MakeupAlley...God, that site is amazing.


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>
Nope, not for most people at least.





For future reference, go to





www.makeupalley.com





for reviews on pretty much everything!
Nope, that's impossible.
nope.. and the actual mascara itself sucks
Duhh isn't that what it says!!! hahaha idk
no ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease