Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anybody tried that Lashblast mascara by Covergirl?

I have and it's amazing how it makes your lashes longer and fuller, it's expensive, but I love it.Has anybody tried that Lashblast mascara by Covergirl?
well you have to understand a lot of people spend up to 25 dollars for mascara so to them a silly drugstore brand is cheap..... what they dont realize is theyre paying more for just the name then the product. Trust me, i love lashblast and its got a lot of great reviews on YouTube. I find it even works better than some of these high end mascaras. hope this helps ^_^Has anybody tried that Lashblast mascara by Covergirl?
I love it! It's lasting me a long time, it was less expensive than other brand-name mascaras, and it made my lashes look gorgeous! :] Report Abuse

I KNOW! I usually don't care for covergirl but when this mascara came out I thought I would try it and I so love it. I really think it is the brush that does the trick.....My lashes look really full when I use it and I have some from other high end cosmetics and they don't compare to the Orange Tube ......





~~
i just got it! i really like it!


but i didn't realize it wasn't waterproof. :(


besides that it's great!


it's not that expensive in the bay area it's $6. pretty typical for covergirl mascara.
It is not expensive, since it makes you look so beautifyl, isn't it.
It isn't THAT expensive.....I get it for $5 or less.





I have heard good things about it. Check out the boards and reviews at www.makeupalleyc.om
its AMAZING
I have. It's good stuff.
Its great....but i didn't think it was expensive...i bought some and didnt even check the price...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease