Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I open CoverGirl/Olay simply ageless foundation jar?

Press down and turn left. Be sure it's out of the plastic wrap around the mout of the jar.How do I open CoverGirl/Olay simply ageless foundation jar?
I have one at my house and you can simply push down, and turn counter clockwise(towards right)


I hope i helped :)How do I open CoverGirl/Olay simply ageless foundation jar?
twifdeCFF
WARNING!!! WE have a genius on board!
Is this a Blonde joke?
Twist left?
turn the cap?
push down and twist left

3 comments:

  1. Just bought this and can't get it open, you would think they would have fixed this problem by now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Same thing happened to me! Finally got it open by checking on line and learning you have to twist the top off. You'd think they'd have tested this many times before putting it on the market...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So once you open it, do you just rub the sponge over the foundation? I ask because there is a plastic cover over foundation like if you turn bade the foundation will come through. I feel so dumb. Finally got it open but need detail instructions to use.

    ReplyDelete

 
skin disease