Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which is better mascara Covergirl lash blast or Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?

I've tried both, and the CoverGirl Lash Blast is much better.





It is cheap, comes with A LOT of product, non-clumpy, and makes your lashes amazing! The only thing that most people (including myself) don't like about the Lash Blast is that the tube is so big and fat, that it is a bit uncomfortable to hold, but thats about it.





There is also a Lash Blast Luxe (in case you don't know), and it comes in a big red tube (versus the regular Lash Blast that comes in an orange tube), and it has little flecks of blue glitter in it.





Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


EricaWhich is better mascara Covergirl lash blast or Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?
I prefer the Maybelline Lash Stiletto because you need less coats for a better look than Lash Blast and if you don't have long or thick eyelashes (like me) it serves a better purpose. Lash Stylist is the best by Maybelline, I find, because the comb thickens and elongates, but not in the way that the spikes do on Lash Blast. Depending on your lashes one may be better than the other (one of my pals with long lashes says Lash Blast works great for her) but if you have lame lashes like me, I'd say Stilleto, even though it's not as great as the advertisement makes it seem.Which is better mascara Covergirl lash blast or Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara?
OMG. DEFINITELY, get lash stiletto. It's soo amazing! It gives me the lashes i've always wanted without nasty fake lashes. it's completely clump free and makes them sooo long. it's my favourite mascara :D I take it wherever i go. it's long lasting and idk when i first used it i was just like .... Finallyyyy! A mascara that works!
I use Covergirl Lashblast and it gives the perfect soft, separated look. It enhances my lashes. If you're going for volume and everyday look, go for Lashblast and if you want a lot of length go for lash stiletto.
I use Covergirl lash blast and it works really good. It doesnt make your eyelashes clumpy either. Go with Covergirl!
i would use the stiletto because the covergirl lash blast is a tad flacky.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
covergirl lash Blast has no clumps and volumizies your lashes
covergirl,i have it and it works great.


no clumps.(:
covergirl it works great. plus there aren't any clumps. :] I love it. hope this helps.
lash blast i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease