Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you like covergirl Aqua smooth compact foundation?

I use MAC (high end makeup) and Covergirl and Loreal (drugstore makeup) and I really really want to try Covergirl Aqua smooth cream foundation... what's your thoughts on it?





P.s Do you set yours with powder?Do you like covergirl Aqua smooth compact foundation?
I like it a lot.





I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my skin out, which is a plus.





However, my nose and forehead look a little shiny unless I use facial powder with this product.Do you like covergirl Aqua smooth compact foundation?
It is a good product, I set it with powder sometimes, depending on the look I want. I really love Cover Girl make up for years.
It covers really well, but it has silicon in it, which caused me to break out.





but if you arent acne-prone, this stuff covers reallyy well.
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease