Saturday, June 26, 2010

Covergirl eyelights mascara has anyone tried it?

i was wondering if i really brightens ur eyes or is it just like any regular mascara, before i spent my money on it. i have brown eyes. Covergirl eyelights mascara has anyone tried it?
I just bought some for green eyes and I couldn't tell that it brightened my eyes at all. It was just like regular mascara! I could not even tell it was a color...Don't waste your money!!!!Covergirl eyelights mascara has anyone tried it?
I saw that stuff in the store the other day and could not believe the marketing ploy myself. No mascara will actually bringten your eyes, however, of it has notes of a complimentary color to that of your eye, it will highlight and draw attention to it.





I had an urge to buy 2 different bottles of the stuff to compare the one meant for brown eyes and the one meant for blue, as they are the most dramatically different, in my opinion- but seemed like a waste of $.
i want to know the same..i have brown eyes too but dark. so i dont know if it'll work for me or not. i hope its wearable during daytime cus that's what i want. no harm in trying right? if u dont like it, bring it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease