Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What other foundation is a exact match to Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in tawny? Brands dont matter..-?

I have been using this foundation for years and covergirl have discontinued it and I now need another foundation. Have anyone out there found another POWDER that matches just as good? Pls only share if you have been using this foundation too as your primary color and found something else that matches just as good, price is not a problem... ThanksWhat other foundation is a exact match to Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in tawny? Brands dont matter..-?
I don't use this color but you may try looking at Mark Powder Buff Foundation. It's a powder foundation that comes in a lot of shades. I use it in a fairer shade but it works wonders if you have oily skin or if you want a sheer to full coverage powder makeup.What other foundation is a exact match to Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in tawny? Brands dont matter..-?
If you discover this answer, PLEASE let me know as I'm about to run out of my last compact of this shade, and it's almost a perfect match for my skin. I thought it was just me, and I was having difficulties locating the product in any of the local stores! I've yet to find a shade that's comparable to this one.
I used to use Covergirl Powder Foundation, but when I found Artistry Foundation I fell in love with it. I stopped using the Covergirl and just use Artistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease