Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which is a better product by Covergirl?

The Simply Powder product or Clean Makeup - Oil Control product?





I have oily skin and i need a good foundation/concealer.Which is a better product by Covergirl?
Clean makeup is much better! Simply Powder isn't a liquid, so it doesn't ';stick'; as well, and it is dusty so it flies all over the place.





Neutrogena is a good foundation for oily skin. It is made with all natural products, reduces pimples, and is oil free!





Hope this helps!





Best Answer? ;)Which is a better product by Covergirl?
well i use the clean make up foundation and it works well but i can not just use the foundation i apply some powder for a finished and a non-shiny look.
speaking of computers, a pactell is good!
I'm not a big fan of using solely powder as a foundation. I too have oily skin and I use liquid foundation after my concealer, and then dust on powder, as it reduces shine and keeps make-up lasting longer. I would go with the Clean Makeup though if I were to pick between the two.
dunno . It got discontinued in the UK ages ago
Something with oil control will help absorb the oil on your skin rather than just cake over top of it. And powder will always let the oil back in. I would also suggest to get a translucent corn silk powder. I have oily skin and it absorbs the oil without feeling caked at all. Good luck
CLean Makeup is what i prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease