Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is the covergirl truematch makeup line good for oily skin?

just wonderin because i am thinking about getting it :)Is the covergirl truematch makeup line good for oily skin?
i have oily skin too. I have found that almost NONE of the liquid foundations are a good match. Every time i would wear


it it would melt away((Kinda-i mean it slid off my face!))


Well-my BFF told me about this foundation called Bare Minerals. It is amazing!!!


I went to the website and it had a video demonstration that had been recorded from a TV special. It had a well known brand name liquid foundation((can't remeber the actual name!)) Well the put a little on 1 girls hands and Bare Minerals on the other girls hand. Then they stuck their hands in a bowl of water to represent sweat,getting your face wet,etc. After just 15 seconds-yes 15-the liquid started to run off. They kept their hands in the bowl for 1 min. By the time they took it out the Bare Minerals had CLEAR WATER! no make-up in ot at all! But the liquid make-ups bowl didn't exactly look like water anymore.((hehe))





I don't mean to be sounding like an infomircial or anything ..


but i think EVERYONE should at least look into Bare minerals. They have such a wonderful product. I had acne scars-but no body can see them cuz of my make-up!





Here is the link to their website. Hope you like 'em.


http://www.bareminerals.com/





**MaSSiE**Is the covergirl truematch makeup line good for oily skin?
It doesn't and I've tried everything under the sun!





I love MAC. It's great and it works for me. I have really oily skin which I had to blot every 2 hours.





What I do now is put on my moisturiser, then the face primer called Prep+Prime Skin, then Studio Fix Select SPF15 liquid foundation, concealer and finish off with the MAC lightful powder. It totally keeps the oil at bay plus covers the millions of blemishes on my face :P
no it actually makes your skin more oily if applied to oily skin. it's best to wash your face, dry it up and then apply your make-up. it stays on longer, and makes your face tones appear natural.
I have very oily skin and I use PURE by Maybelliene....works great and it's designed for oily skin types
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease