Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who will be the next Seventeen Magazine August 2009 Covergirl?

As a subscriber to that magazine, I would love to know. I heard a rumor that it might be Kristen Stewart. Anyone?





LCWho will be the next Seventeen Magazine August 2009 Covergirl?
As other people have mentioned its Hayden Panettiere.





Here's the picture of it. =] hope it helps


http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/reade鈥?/a>Who will be the next Seventeen Magazine August 2009 Covergirl?
Ya, it's Hayden Panettiere on the cover this month.


I wouldn't have expected it to be Kristen Stewart anyways, because New Moon doesn't come out until November, so she will probably be on the cover in a few months :)
Hayden P.


I think Kristin Stewart is November for New Moon. Possibly even September.
It's Hayden Panettiere. I just got it in the mail yesterday. We have a subscription to Seventeen
Hayden Panettiere
Yes it's Hayden, and I think Seventeen should really stop repeating their cover girls!!! :(
She's only on it to promote her movie which comes out this month. It's called I love you beth cooper. I wish seventeen would stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease