Saturday, June 26, 2010

How dark is CoverGirl tinted moisturizer(fair to light)?

My skin tone is very pale, and I want to go with CG moisturizer. I used to use MAC, but it's a bit too greasy for me, and I don't like ordering things online. So my friends told me to go with CG moisturizer(she points at her face and told me to use it). But I don't want to put it on my face and have my ears stand out pale. thanx!How dark is CoverGirl tinted moisturizer(fair to light)?
The CoverGirl tinted moisturizer is actually not very concentrated in the color. So it really doesn't leave much of a color at all. I mean i can't really see the difference between putting it on and not putting it on. In other words, it basically feels and looks like nothing. Except for the fact that you get SPF 15 and a bit of good moisturizing.How dark is CoverGirl tinted moisturizer(fair to light)?
umm CG sucks. go for estee lauder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease