Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it me, or does Covergirl lash blast hard to come off?

Why is it number one?





I understand it gives beautiful results,





but it's so hard to come off !





Does anyone on earth agree with me here ?Is it me, or does Covergirl lash blast hard to come off?
Do you have the waterproof one? The one with a teal ring around it? If so, it won't come off with just water, or soap and water, and it will pull your lashes out.





I would recommend you getting Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover, (if you don't have it already) and just use a Q-Tip, and it should come off. I manage to get it off fine using that. You can get it at any drugstore for $7-9 dollars.








Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


EricaIs it me, or does Covergirl lash blast hard to come off?
I don't get why it's number one either it is hard to get off and it got stuck in my contacts i threw it away after the first use.
No, I've never had trouble getting it off with just a wet rag. But I use waterproof and it just takes a rag and a little bit of soap.
well if its waterproof its suppose to be hard to take off !
You probably need to use eye make-up remover. I do not use this brand or any waterproof brand, because it is so hard to get off %26amp; it is really hard on your eyelashes. Soap, water 7 a washcloth just won't do the job %26amp; you'll pull out your eyelashes. You may need an oil base eye make up remover %26amp; use cotton balls.
I agree. Mine is very difficult to come off. All mascaras are so hard to come off for me though. I use Rimmel makeup remover or vasaline/petroleum jelly (i dont know how to spell it!) and it takes it off pretty well, but yeah it's difficult to remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease