Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Covergirl exact eyelights Mascara work?

So I need to buy a new mascara and I was thinking about buying Covergirl exact eyelights and I am wondering if it brightens your eye color like what the package says it does.





BTW- I have green eyes that change color and sometimes look blueish, I was thinking about buying the one for green eyes.





Thanks for the reviews and tips!Does Covergirl exact eyelights Mascara work?
I absolutely love this mascara! It works fantastically - I have it in Black Sapphire for blue eyes and I love it - people are always complimenting me on my eyes! The wand is really nice and easy to use and the consistency of the mascara is great! It's better than Lash Blast Luxe (by Covergirl) because it's got a black base with a tint of blue. My friend has the one for green eyes and that color is lovely - kind of a soft plum color and it makes her eyes (and lashes) look great!!Does Covergirl exact eyelights Mascara work?
I love it! The best way to pop green eyes is to use purple colors. However, I think using purple eyeshadow for everyday is too much. Eyelights mascara has a tint of purple to it for green eyes. Its really subtle though. I love how it makes my eyes look. I dont wear mascara hardly ever, but with this one I want to wear it everyday.
umm it works like any other mascara...
NO... ITS TERRIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease