Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are the drugstrore foundations (like Covergirl, L鈥橭real, Maybelline, etc) just as good as brand name foundatio?

Which brand do you prefer?





Do you like mineral or liquid founadation? Which one looks more natural, covers acne, and even out skin tone?Are the drugstrore foundations (like Covergirl, L鈥橭real, Maybelline, etc) just as good as brand name foundatio?
I have always been told that the brand name make up companies actually produce most of the store brand make ups... true or not true I don't know?! I like mineral foundation, I think it looks more natural and you don't need a lot to make a BIG difference.Are the drugstrore foundations (like Covergirl, L鈥橭real, Maybelline, etc) just as good as brand name foundatio?
I hate mineral makeup. Liquid foundation covers almost everything. Mineral doesn't cover acne. And how could it it's powder. Covergirl and revlon have the best foundations. For revlon I would use revlon colorstay and for covergirl i would use covergirll trublend. Almay is the one drugstore brand i hate for foundations. I've used a lot of them and i absolutely hate them. Trust me some of these drugstore brands work better than expensive department ones. Like smashbox. It sucks. My favorite department foundation is shiseido the makeup lifting foundation. I love love love this foundation.
for face stuff, i use physicians formula


it doesn't make me break out, and they have pretty nice colors


i like their mineral proudcts


pretty nice, and my dermatologist even recommended it for those who can't afford $100 mineral powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease