Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do u think covergirl is the best makeup?

i dont want makeup tht makes me look completely un natural and look like i just cake it on every morning so what do u think is the best? i was thinking covergirl because its whole thing is natural but then realized tht those are only commercials not the real thing. and theyre might be other options tht are better. whats ur suggestion? (preferably cheap makeup too, forgot to mention that.) haha.Do u think covergirl is the best makeup?
I definitely think mark. makeup is the best! It great quality, trendy and really cheap.. everything is under $8





here is the site i use:


http://jshah.mymarkstore.comDo u think covergirl is the best makeup?
I have spent the last 3 or so years trying to find the best make up for my face. Depending on your facial complexion and skin tone you'll probably have difficulty trying to find the right brand. I like covergirl and I have found it's the best make up for my face that makes it look natural and I agree it's also very affordable. You just have to try different kinds of brands out, make sure though that you choose the best color for your face (not the back of your hand, if no one is looking just dab a little and see if it matches). If your looking for something that isn't cakey, try a make up that's not oil based. Liquid foundations are some of the best for that or you can get a light powder. See if you can get some make up that doesn't have seals all over it. So if you find out it really doesn't match, you can try and take it back with the receipt (I have no guarantees on this though).
Covergirl is ok, for sure use their mascara and eyeliner, but I have found that their eye shadows don't go on too well and I really like their TruBlend foundation. It matches skin tone very well and unlike a liquid its more of a mouse for that airbrush effect.


For eyeshadow I suggest Coastalscents.com's 88 pallet. Get it in either a Matte or shimmer finish and you get 88 colors for about $25. I love it and have every color I could ever need.


Another good eyeshadow option is is you have places like a Dollar Tree around try there for some. No, its not the best but with the right base you can get very nice colors for only a buck. I'm a professional makeup artist and I really enjoy getting makeup for a bargain.


But Not all of you makeup has to be covergirl. For a more natural look try some browns and other light colors in Revlon's new Matte collection. Im in love with matte eyeshadow since it goes on so well. Its only about $3 per color at places like Wal-Mart but they will have amazing colors that I think you will enjoy.


Anyways I hope this helps. Lemme know if you need anymore help. =]
No. The only thing I really like from Covergirl is their eyeshadows.


If you really looking for a great natural makeup, I'd suggest Bare Minerals, or if you can't afford it, Neutrogena Mineral Shears. Neutrogena is a good way to go with drugstore makeup because it's formulated by a skin care company.
NO way...





covergirl is cheap drugstore stuff! sure, it'll get you by if your on a budget but it's far from the best!!! if i HAD to shop at drugstore it would be 3rd on my list.





cheap make up that's still good: loreal, rimmel





best make up: urban decay, mac, etc
Nah, I wouldn't go with covergirl.


Although I do use their mascara, and i like it alot.





I'm MAC girl, i use their bronzer, eye liner, and light, shimmery eyeshadow, if I need it.


It never looks greasy or oily, and doesn't make skin break out.
...No. Covergirl is one of the most unhealthy, fake looking brands on the market. EVER. I would try Almay, Physicians Formula, Loreal, Or maybe Revlon if you don`t want to look cheap and fake. Maybe Maybelline if you are careful.
I absolutely love cover-girl eyeshadow it holds up really well! I have never really tried anything else other than mascara (which works well) I have allergies to a lot of make up so I use more expensive brands like Clinique and Merle Norman. Sorry I could not help much that is all I know. Thanks!
NO WAY!!!!!! i %26lt;3 mac products! cg is a lil cheap and gross! it feels like caking oily stuff all over your skin and it makes some skin breakout!
No! Cover girl is cheap!!! Get Bare Minerals or Mac Make up!
maybelline Super Stay is much better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease