Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does the exact eyelight covergirl makeup really work on blue eyes?

I have very blue eyes, and I kind of wanted to check this product out. I've heard some bad reviews, but I still want it! Does this product work for blue eyes? How?





Picture of me-


http://i29.tinypic.com/mifi10.jpgDoes the exact eyelight covergirl makeup really work on blue eyes?
I have blue eyes and tried that mascara. I didn't even finish putting it all on it just went on so horribly.Does the exact eyelight covergirl makeup really work on blue eyes?
i have green eyes and brought the whole exact eyelights collection recently (mascara, liner, and the new shadows) i absolutely love the mascara it goes on lightly and looks nice, wears well too! i highly recommend it, my mom recently brought it cuz i told her its great and she has blue eyes and love it, it has subtle tints in it of blue but nothing horrible, it looks very nice on. the liners are also great and match well. they wear well all day and dont smear i love this liner! the shadows are nice but im not a huge fan of covergirl shadows to begin with i just got it to complete this collection. i feel like they are bland and you need to put alot on to get pigment. at least the one i got you did and didnt fit my fair skin tone, maybe my green eyes but i didnt like it with my skin much so keep that in mind when you shop too! otherwise i would recommend this to anyone, and have! its a great a product and looks beautiful. its worth the risk! haha. good luck!
I have blue eyes too. and I have the exact eyelights mascara.


Ive found that if your in the sunlight, It will reflect a bluish tint which can bring out your eyes. But really it doesn't do any better than regular mascara. I usually use it if Im wearing my blue liquid eyeliner. I think the eyeliner helps.
it made my moms lashes blue !! but goes on great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease