Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Covergirl Clean Makeup really work?

I was wondering if Covergirl Clean Makeup works the way it says it does. It says it doesn't clog pores, and I want that because every other foundation I've used has and makes me breakout!Does Covergirl Clean Makeup really work?
yes....probsDoes Covergirl Clean Makeup really work?
It didn't work for me, I threw it away. Everyday minerals and bare minerals won't clog your pores, I've been using bare minerals for 3 years and just started using everyday minerals and like it better. Same ingredients but bare minerals has bismuth oxychloride which I would rather not have on my skin. You can get a free 5 piece sample kit from everydayminerals.com for the price of shipping which was only $3 for me. It's way cheaper than bare minerals and my skin doesn't get oily when I use it.
I don't know! But I use MK and it's the best. None of there products will clog your pores wither you use, liquid, powder, cream to powder even the tinted moisturizer. It's designed to allow you skin to breath and protect the skin from air born particles and control oil ( for some skin types ) some of them even add moisture. MK has been on the market for 45 years and has been #1 in Skin Care and Color Cosmetics for the last 14 years in a row. Not MAC,Bobbie Brown, COver Girl or any other, they don't even come close.


They will even have a Beauty Consultant come to you so you can try it before you buy it and give you a Facial and makeover and it's ALL FREE! No one can beat that. Click the link below to see and you can also order on this website.
if you are trying to cover acne NO


it doesnt cover well





try Loreal True match





covers SOOO well and doesnt clog pores
yea totally


go 4 it


x
Who the f-u-c-k knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease